"Can I lose weight in a month? " - This question is often asked by search engine owners who have extra pounds before the beach season, realizing that they want to bring beautiful photos from a vacation in a swimsuit and post them on VK. But they also want to eat cookies. My favorite seven-day diet will help you not to follow a very strict fast, but it helps you say goodbye to a few extra pounds quite confidently. So I will tell you about it in detail. And after reading the sample menu, you can easily do it.
A weekly diet is an attractive weight loss plan, especially if it consists of the simplest, most common foods. But you can not go straight into it. The essence of the diet is that it is necessary to use one product on a daily basis, ie it is a kind of monodiet with their alternating technique.
Peculiarities of the "favorite" diet
The concept behind the Weight Loss Day diet is to follow the fasting diet. The technique is not new, it is used by well-known nutritionists in weight loss systems. But there is a difference between dietitian's recommendations and this diet. For three days.
The diet seems to be varied. It includes protein and dairy products, fruits and vegetables. But they should be eaten separately, not just on different meals, but on different days.
This "separate diet" approach is designed to increase metabolism. It is based on the idea that the body consumes more energy to digest any food. Saturated, for example, with proteins, the body does not absorb it more than the required "norm", ie the amount of food consumed does not affectOn the total caloric content of the diet. In addition, it is believed that the intake of proteins separately from carbohydrates reduces the risk of energy accumulation in the form of fat.
These statements formed the basis of dietary principles.
- One day, one product. Unlike a 6-sheet diet that requires daily intake of specific foods, this meal plan does not limit you in your choices. Eat a group of similar foods every day, including beverage dishes, ranging from plain water to herbal teas and meat broths. Or vegetables, fruits, from which you can choose any, to your taste.
- Control the amount of food you eat. From the days of Lent this feeding plan is distinguished by the necessity of monitoring the volume of the diet. But adhering to rather strict standards is justified by the high efficiency of the diet. After a week you can mark minus 5 kg on the scales. And someone manages to achieve incredible success - minus 10 kg per week at home.
- Experience of unloading day protection. The diet is meager and quite strict, so for the "newcomer" the third day may seem like a lot of tests. To assess your strength, it is recommended to try to "sit down" in advance during the fasting days of this diet. For example, eat only the recommended amount of vegetables for one day, and after a week, try to eat only liquid foods. If such a diet does not cause your body to protest, you can switch to a full-fledged diet.
- Only 7 days. There is a menu option for a "favorite" diet for 14 days, but its management is dangerous. His diet is too scarce to follow it for so long.
The human body needs a whole complex of nutrients, vitamins and minerals on a daily basis. Prolonged exclusion of even one component from the diet will disrupt its operation. Do not try to stay on this diet for more than seven days as his diet is unbalanced and very limited.
It is considered a "classic" version of this diet and promotes weight loss rather than "light". It is advisable to plan it for work-free periods, for example, on vacation or long weekends. Most products put a strain on the kidneys and make the intestines work harder, so staying in the office will not be comfortable for you.
- The first day - only liquid food. In the severe version, drinking day involves the use of a limited list of liquid foods. You should drink carbonated water, herbal tea (chamomile, hay, mint), kefir with minimal fat content, fresh meat or fish broth without additives, vegetable carrot or pumpkin juice. The presence of sugar and salt in the liquid is not allowed, some fragrant spices can be added to the broth. Alcohol, wine, beer, low-alcohol cocktails and beverages are prohibited. Drinking purchased yogurts that contain sweet additives and natural sugar-rich fruit juices should not be included in the diet.
- The second day - only vegetables. After the first day of drinking the vegetables will be incredibly satisfying. It is allowed to use any vegetables except potatoes and beets in the form you want. Products can be eaten raw, cooked, stewed, baked, but not fried. The daily volume of ready meals is one and a half kilograms, it is advisable to divide the whole diet into five doses and eat three hundred grams at a time. Food salt can not, but you should add aromatic spices that also stimulate digestion. Use a mixture of olive oil and lemon juice to make salads. Drinking mode includes one and a half liters of clean water during the day.
- Third day - liquid food again. The list of products allowed on the third day is no different from the first. Again, the main menu of your favorite diet should be water for 7 days. Continue to discover the taste of herbal teas and broths. Drinks without sugar and salt are no less delicious than with conventional additives.
- Fourth day - only fruit. It is impossible to call this day satisfactory. Fruits contain glucose, so they quickly create a feeling of fullness, but hunger comes just as fast, which only plain water helps in the fight. On this day you will drink at least two and a half liters of drinking water. And the main diet will be fresh apples, pineapples, citrus fruits, pears, peaches and other delicious fruits. Only grapes and bananas are prohibited, as well as candied fruits - raisins, dried apricots, etc. , in which the amount of sugar is higher than in fresh fruit.
- Fifth day - only protein. During the first four days the body received a limited amount of protein from kefir and broths, so the fifth day diet is especially important. You should choose foods whose protein is easily absorbed by the body, so the detailed menu includes low-fat chicken breast, cottage cheese with up to two percent fat, chicken and quail eggs, seafood and seafood. The recipes are simple: cook, bake, steam without salt. Actively use spices: paprika, ginger, dried garlic, basil and other aromatic herbs. The dish will get a spicy taste if you put meat or fish in lemon juice first. The total volume of each meal is not more than three hundred grams, including drinking as much water as possible.
- Sixth day - liquid food again. The menu for the sixth day is similar to the first and third. Actively drink fluids, you can add rose tincture to the diet, which will enrich the body with vitamin C.
- Seventh day - get off the diet. Combine the foods you have consumed in the previous six days. The seventh day is not a diet as such, it is a transition to a regular diet that should be as smooth as possible. Include boiled eggs and vegetable salad on the menu, without the meat broth soup potatoes, baked chicken breast with tomatoes, kefir and cottage cheese, fresh fruit. Serve in fractions and in small, already familiar portions up to three hundred grams. Be sure to eat it at least five times a day with the sixth last "meal" in the form of low-fat warm milk or kefir before going to bed.
Use the seventh day diet for the next few days. A light, balanced menu will help the body to enter the correct mode of work and switch to the usual diet.
There is an even stricter version of the "favorite" diet for 5 days. It includes two drinking days, the third is fruit, the fourth is protein and the fifth is drinking again. For those who have lost weight on both options, the result is minus four to seven pounds.
When following a strict version of your favorite diet, follow these recommendations.
- Do not plan physical activity. You probably feel weak, so only moderate walking is possible for physical activity. Lack of glucose in the diet reduces brain activity, so try to delay mental work.
- Drink water 30 minutes before eating. This will prepare your digestive tract for digestion and help your body absorb all the nutrients. You should drink water one hour after eating, the use of water between meals is not limited.
- Follow a diet without simple sugars. Choosing the right carbohydrates is the foundation of a healthy diet. To maintain weight after the diet do not give yourself sweet pastries, muffins, cakes, sugary drinks.
Develop good eating habits. This is a more effective way to maintain a normal weight than diet and fasting days.
The simplest option
Losing weight on a "favorite" diet can be more comfortable if you follow its "simple" version. This reduced the number of "drinking" days and changed their diet.
- The first day - only soups. The drink day will not be hungry if you use soups instead of kefir and broths. The nutritionist notes that a more satisfying liquid meal will help you to enter the diet more easily and keep you motivated to stay on it to the end. Soups have a fat burning effect because they contain few calories but give a feeling of fullness for a long time. You can use a large number of different vegetables in the soup, and as a basis - low-fat chicken breast broth. Slimming classics are soups based on tomato juice with the addition of celery, onion, bell pepper, parsley and garlic.
- The second day - only fruit. According to the nutritionist, it is nice to include fruits in the diet because they are sweet and well saturated. The nutritionist recommends eating grapefruit with three to four fruits a day, six to six green apples and three to four kiwis. These fruits differ in taste, so you will be satisfied with their variety and quite satisfying, which is important to maintain motivation.
- The third day is just kefir. The most difficult day of the "favorite" diet, in the diet of which only kefir is included. Drinking fermented milk on this day cleanses the intestines of toxins and allows the stomach to relax. The total volume of kefir with one and a half percent fat content should be one and a half liters. Divide into several portions and drink throughout the day. Drink mode is standard, do not forget to drink at least one and a half liters of clean water. If you have severe bouts of hunger, eat a few apples an hour and a half after breakfast and the same amount for lunch.
- Fourth day - protein products. According to the nutritionist, it is not worth diversifying the fourth day diet and over-saturating it with protein products. Ultimately, all diets are designed to reduce your calorie intake and intake of eggs, meat, fish, cottage cheese and other high-calorie foods may nullify your efforts. So lay out this day’s menu from skinless cooked chicken breasts. Divide into three equal portions and serve at the main meal. Among them you can drink a glass of kefir and, of course, you should drink water. "To prepare a menu for myself, I would make green tea for breakfast, prepare steamed fish fillets for lunch and replace dinner with a glass of kefir. "And instead of regular tea, you can use milk tea, mixing drinks in equal proportions. "
- Fifth day - only liquid food. Usually on the fifth day, the body that works in the force majeure that any diet creates loses its strength reserve. You may feel weak, apathetic. The digestive system is in the same condition, for which it is important to offer simple and easily digestible products. Optimally on this day there are such soups as you enjoy on the first day. Serve warm, cook in meat or fish broth, always with plenty of vegetables. You can add pomegranate and grapefruit juices to your diet. They have natural sugars, but extra glucose for the body can only be used now. The volume of juice is small, no more than three glasses a day.
- Sixth day - only vegetables. The diet is coming to an end because tomorrow you can no longer follow a strict, restricted diet. Prepare a vegetable menu for this day, including any number of seasonal fruits. Cucumbers, carrots, cabbage, bell peppers, tomatoes, all kinds of herbs are at your disposal. Serve them boiled, stewed. Fresh vegetables store the most nutrients, so eat raw vegetables at every meal or combine them in salads. Instead of vegetable oil, use soy sauce, lemon juice with garlic, herbs. Drink as much water as possible, because vegetable fiber actively cleanses the intestines, and the abundance of fluid will help it to work.
- The seventh day is a varied diet. A normal diet preparation day is no longer as scarce as before. Its task is to increase the number of products, but also to maintain the menu properly. It is optimal to maintain the result if you follow it for the next week. Choose fruits and vegetables from the menu, serve in the form of salads, snacks, desserts. Boil fish or lean meat, serve a protein dish for lunch. Prepare dinner easily - from fresh vegetables and kefir.
The "favorite" diet for 7 days with its "light" version is easier to tolerate due to the presence of soups in the diet. Definitely use them in your daily menu and in the future as nutritious and satisfying dishes with low calorie content.
Recommendations of nutritionists
A detailed description of the diet is a list of monodiets or fasting days that should be taken to lose weight. This method really works, in a week you will find a plum line of four, seven and maybe ten pounds. However, such techniques of weight loss do not give long-term results and can be harmful to health.
"Any monodiet is based on the assumption that different types of products, such as proteins and carbohydrates, interfere with the normal absorption of each other, which contributes to the production of fat, " the nutritionist commented on the question. The theory has not been proven.
There are no data on how proteins interfere with carbohydrate digestion and vice versa. Moreover, among the products it is impossible to find one that contains only one pure component. Only protein is the white part of the egg, while the heart contains up to sixty percent fat. Fish, meat, cottage cheese - these are all combined products of protein-fat structure. And separating their compositions is a mistake.
What are the disadvantages of such a diet? რამდენიმეThere are several.
- Nutrient deficiency. Any mono-diet consisting of one product critically limits the intake of substances necessary for the body. Every day our body needs proteins, carbohydrates, fats, as well as a huge variety of vitamins and minerals. By excluding certain components from the diet, we artificially provoke their deficiency. This, in turn, leads to disruptions in the functioning of individual organs or systems of the body as a whole. "Becoming thin and sick is a questionable prospect, " says the nutritionist. "Do not become a fanatic, give the body a normal diet. "
- Digestive disorders. The alternation of fruit, kefir, protein and vegetable days for the digestive system can not pass without a trace. Fiber-containing fruits provoke the work of the intestines, kefir induces fermentation processes. Protein, which can not be absorbed without fiber, is partially retained in the body and the next day it is responsible for its removal by vegetables. The manifestations of gastrointestinal disorders throughout the diet are unchanged in the form of heaviness, nausea, flatulence and fecal disturbances in the abdomen.
- The plum line is not just fat. Any fast diet that allows you to lose up to ten pounds in just one week is not based on the rapid destruction of adipose tissue. So fast, fat cannot leave our body. The body considers it a "rainy day" reserve and when that day comes, it gently and gradually sends the fat masses to the "oven". Every day, our body can process no more than one hundred and fifty grams of fat, or a little less than a kilogram per week. Well, not five and certainly not ten. But the numbers on the scales are not a lie, you would say, and the volumes have really shrunk. The plum line is achieved by the same cleansing of the intestines to which any unloading day is directed. The mass of its contents usually reaches two kilograms. Water also leaves the tissues, which is manifested by a decrease in volume over the waist and waist. Water loss is explained by the critically low calorie content of the diet and the consumption of glycogen present in the muscles. It passes after about a day, when the food becomes too "light". The volume of fluid can be two to three kilograms.
"Any diet should teach you how to eat properly, " continues the dietitian. "Those who do not develop proper eating habits do not make sense. The weight will return and most likely revenge. Moreover, weight gain will be faster when switching to a normal diet.
A review of your favorite diet points to its benefits: rapid weight loss, enough food in the diet, a feeling of hunger. But his perception as a guide to action is a mistake. Long-term restriction of the diet in the form of alternating monodiets is dangerous for the body, which needs different nutrients on a daily basis. While weight loss results from rapid bowel cleansing and the release of fluid from the tissues, which negates the effect of any fast diet.